Re: What's planned for 7.5?

От Stephen
Тема Re: What's planned for 7.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Any chance we'll see the VACUUM delay patch (throttle) get into 7.5? I only
had the chance to try the first patch by Tom Lane and it was very good
already. I was hoping it gets into 7.4.1 but it didn't. :-(

I really need the VACUUM delay patch because my servers are begging to die
every time VACUUM runs. Please let it be in 7.5.

Thanks.

Stephen