How to call a file from a PlPgsql trigger?

От Andre Lopes
Тема How to call a file from a PlPgsql trigger?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have an account in a shared hosting account and I can't install any 3rd party software.

I need to send data from a PostgreSQL database to a MySQL database. I was thinking of using a trigger. The trigger calling a PHP file to help me passing the data to the MySQL database.

It is possible to call a file from a PlPgsql trigger? If yes, how to?

This is the best way to do this task?

PS: Sorry for my english.

Best Regards,
André