Re: How to call a file from a PlPgsql trigger?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: How to call a file from a PlPgsql trigger?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

2010/4/19 Andre Lopes <lopes80andre@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I have an account in a shared hosting account and I can't install any 3rd
> party software.
>
> I need to send data from a PostgreSQL database to a MySQL database. I was
> thinking of using a trigger. The trigger calling a PHP file to help me
> passing the data to the MySQL database.

use plperlu instead. You can put connect and transfer of data directly
to trigger

regards
Pavel Stehule

http://www.postgres.cz/index.php/PL/Perlu_-_Untrusted_Perl_%28en%29

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: modification time & transaction synchronisation problem