Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:

>Right. Please try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.

No, wait! It does *not* go away. Do I need to do anything more than
setting this in my postgresql.conf file:

autovacuum = false            # enable autovacuum subprocess?

and restart the service?

The two zombie entries occurs directly when I start the service, then
there's two new entries popping up every minute.

- thomas

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP