Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Дата
Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP  (Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> >IIRC, the win32 installer will enable autovacuum by default.
> And yes,
> >autovacuum was my first thought as well after Thomas last
> mail - that
> >would be a good explanation to why it happens when the postmaster is
> >idle.
> >

> I used  the win32 installer defaults so autovacuum is
> probably a safe assumption.

Right. Please try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.

//Magnus

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Сообщение: Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP