Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> We should probably document that pg_config may not work reliably with non-mingw tools in that case. Microsoft code
mayor may not do what is expected with front slashes.

> BTW Thomas - I thought you said \\ did work when you were testing options for me, or was that just msys rather than
make?

That was when testing different paths in the Makefile.global. Apparenlty
a make never does a $(dir xxx) on those paths.

I do have a workaround in place that makes it work for me now. I do
$(dir $(subst \\,/,xxx)) and that works fine but given that the targeted
platform for pgxs on Win32 is MinGW, perhaps it should output forward
slashes anyway. Hmm, then again, perhaps only PL/Java does a $(dir xxx)
on the output.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Robert Creager
Сообщение: auto vacuum lock on 8.1beta1
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32