Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?
Дата
Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,
I assume that the path of the shared library will be somehow relative to
the GUC dynamic_library_path? If not, the lanlibrary should be changed
to "$libdir/libpljava". That requires that PL/Java is installed within
the PostgreSQL distribution.

I also assume that the handler name can be prefixed with a schema name?
All PL/Java support functions reside in the sqlj schema.

If my assumptions are correct, then please add:
{ "java", true, "sqlj.java_call_handler", NULL,    "libpljava" },{ "javaU", false, "sqlj.javau_call_handler", NULL,
"libpljava"},

The validator for PL/Java will have to wait until 8.2.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren