Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Attention PL authors: want to be listed in template table?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> If my assumptions are correct, then please add:
>
>     { "java", true, "sqlj.java_call_handler", NULL,
>         "libpljava" },
>     { "javaU", false, "sqlj.javau_call_handler", NULL,
>         "libpljava" },

In the interest of uniformity, please rename your libraries to omit the
"lib" prefix.

The other problem I see emerging here is that in certain environments,
the "java" language may not be trusted, such as when it is compiled
with GCJ.  Then, this built-in template will override the CREATE
LANGUAGE specification and introduce a security hole.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL from source using MinGW
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL from source using MinGW