回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

От 孤傲小二~阿沐
Тема 回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database
Дата
Ответ на Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello everyone, I modified src/fe_utils/psqlscan.l src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/pgc.l src/pl/plpgsql/src/pl_gram.y according to his suggestion to keep scan.l gram.y consistent , But still error

发件人: "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2021年11月12日(星期五) 下午2:09
收件人: "孤傲小二~阿沐"<2903807914@qq.com>;
抄送: "Tom Lane"<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>;"pgsql-general"<pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org>;
主题: Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

On Thursday, November 11, 2021, 孤傲小二~阿沐 <2903807914@qq.com> wrote:
Hello, I think what you said is right, it should be the problem. But I don't know what to do in the lexical analysis system of plpgsql to solve this problem.

“To match” means keep two copies identical, in this case manually.  Try grepping for the pre-change line you are modifying to see where its twin is.

David J.