Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database
Дата
Ответ на 回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database  ("孤傲小二~阿沐" <2903807914@qq.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, November 11, 2021, 孤傲小二~阿沐 <2903807914@qq.com> wrote:
Hello, I think what you said is right, it should be the problem. But I don't know what to do in the lexical analysis system of plpgsql to solve this problem.

“To match” means keep two copies identical, in this case manually.  Try grepping for the pre-change line you are modifying to see where its twin is.

David J.

Сообщение: 回复: I added a √ operator, the sqrt function is still used internally, but now there is a problem, it affects the := and .. operators of the database