=?gb18030?B?u9i4tKO6IFtBRE1JTl0gd2l0aCBQb3N0Z3JlU1FM?= =?gb18030?B?IDkuMS45LHRoZSBzdGF0cyBjb2xsZWN0b3IgcHJv?= =?gb18030?B?Y2VzcyBpcyBub3Qgd29yayE=?=

От X.H.----WANG
Тема =?gb18030?B?u9i4tKO6IFtBRE1JTl0gd2l0aCBQb3N0Z3JlU1FM?= =?gb18030?B?IDkuMS45LHRoZSBzdGF0cyBjb2xsZWN0b3IgcHJv?= =?gb18030?B?Y2VzcyBpcyBub3Qgd29yayE=?=
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I reindexed the system catalogs in all databases on the Master,then tried to vacuum one table ,the warning message existed again(pgstat wait timeout).
I had a little frustrated but after I killed the stats collector process (kill -9), every thing is ok when the stats collector process occurs again! Ha ha! The issue is resolved.

Thank you very very much any way!

Best Regards

River

发件人: "Prashanth Ranjalkar"<prashant.ranjalkar@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2013年4月13日(星期六) 凌晨1:28
收件人: "X.H.----WANG"<82661063@qq.com>;
抄送: "Vasilis Ventirozos"<v.ventirozos@gmail.com>; "pgsql-admin"<pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>;
主题: Re: [ADMIN] with PostgreSQL 9.1.9,the stats collector process is not work!

Thanks for the details.

pgstat.stat file get created on the start of the server or automatically created when not found under pg_stat_tmp however it's not the case and not possible to restart the server. I assume there are no privileges problem on the new master server for this file creation.

From the error it states that pgstat catalog corruption and reindexing system catalog may resolve the problem however it's strongly recommend to verify it on the test server first.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanth Ranjalkar
Database Consultant & Architect