Re: "ERROR: could not open relation with OID 16391" error was encountered when reindexing

От feichanghong
Тема Re: "ERROR: could not open relation with OID 16391" error was encountered when reindexing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

For this specific job, I have always wanted a try_index_open() that
would attempt to open the index with a relkind check, perhaps we could
introduce one and reuse it here?

Yes, replacing index_open with try_index_open solves the problem. The
idea is similar to my initial report of "after successfully opening the heap
table in reindex_index, check again whether the index still exists”.
But it should be better to introduce try_index_open.

Best Regards,
Fei Changhong
Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.

Вложения