Re: psql

От jdassen@cistron.nl (J.H.M. Dassen (Ray))
Тема Re: psql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
[Please do not use HTML for email]

Tudor Gabriel PETRESCU <tpetrescu@idsms.ca> wrote:
>I tried to acces my data base with the command:
>psql mydbname
>and I get the following error message:
>
>Connection to database 'mydbname' failed.
>connectDB() -- socket() failed: errno=3D106
>Addresses in the specified family cannot be used with this socket

There is a problem in the way the psql client tries to connect to the
database backend. Given that it's a socket-level problem (i.e. interaction
with the OS), you should provide details on the operating environment you're
running the client and the server in.

Ray
--
Windows 2001: "Oh my god, it is full of bugs"