Missing usenet messages. Was: A bit confused about Postgres Plus

От Rainer Bauer
Тема Missing usenet messages. Was: A bit confused about Postgres Plus
Дата
Re: Missing usenet messages. Was: A bit confused about Postgres Plus  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Thomas Kellerer wrote here
<http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2008-12/msg00636.php>

> [I'm reading this list through the newsserver at news.gmane.org,
> and several answers did not seem to make it to news.gmane.org
> but only to my private email]

I am reading the Postgres lists through the "official" newsserver
news.postgresql.org. But I have found the same problem: Some messages just
don't appear.

It seems like Alvaros message was sent only via private mail, because it does
not show in the mailing list archive.

I have configured the pgsql-performance mailing list so that I receive the
emails. And I see some messages not turning up on the news server (don't ask
me for exact numbers).

So is this a configuration problem or is there something else going wrong?

Rainer