Windows XP - ODBC

От Bob Lugering
Тема Windows XP - ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I download the Windows version of PostgreSQL using CgyWin.

I also down loaded the latest PGAdminII which installed a ODBC driver.

When I try to connect with my ODBC tools WinProfessionalSQL and PGAdminII I get the following error.

SQL Error State:08001, Native Error 65, ODBC Error: Could not connect to server.  Could not connect to remote socket.

The server is running, however, it is on the same machine.

Also attached in my config.  I read to enable_sockets so I tried to do so in the config?

I really need to get ODBC to work.  Hope I don't have as much trouble with JDBC.

If any could help, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks!

Bob Lugering

sent replys to :
blugering@cfl.rr.com