Database security at the database level.

От Eric Naujock
Тема Database security at the database level.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am looking for a way I can make an individual user or group of users be
able to have free reign over a specific database in the postgresql system
but not be able to see or modify any other of the databases installed on
the system.

Does anyone have any docs on how one would go about doing this. I have
already found the ability to control access by machine but I have not as
yet found one for users and databases.

I know you can use the grant function to give users rights to certain
tables but I am looking to give the user rights to the full database but
only to that one database.

Eric Naujock  CCNA, CCDA, A+, Network +, I-Net +
Abacus II
5610 Monroe St.
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
<http://www.abacusii.com>