service did not start anymore

От Van den bosch
Тема service did not start anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Yesterday i installed postgresql 8 on a windows xp sp1 machine without
a firewall.
After a couple of minutes the installation was done. I did a small test
in delphi without
any problems. Great!

This morning after a reboot of my computer, the service don't start
anymore.
I did no changes to system. The service:

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\bin\pg_ctl.exe runservice -N
"pgsql-8.0-beta1" -D "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0-beta1\data\"

Logon as .\postgres

I changed no parameters, so i use the standard installation
parameters.

What's the problem?

Thanks,

Guy