Re: Advice on webbased database reporting

От Brian Modra
Тема Re: Advice on webbased database reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/04/2010, Leif Biberg Kristensen <leif@solumslekt.org> wrote:
> On Friday 2. April 2010 14.43.48 Davor J. wrote:
>> I need to make certain views from the database visible online (on our
>> webpage) and I wonder if there is any reasonably quick solution for this
>> that works with Postgres?
>>
>> At best, a query should be specified and the user should be able to select
>>
>> the layout on certain columns (like stepped, or outlined).
>>
>> I don't mind running a whole CMS on our Apache server as long as it allows
>>
>> me to make reports and is free to use.
>>
>> Has anyone any suggestions?
>
> PHP works great with Postgres and Apache.

take a look at The Karoo Project:
http://www.zwartberg.com/tutorial_1.html

> regards,
> --
> Leif Biberg Kristensen
> http://solumslekt.org/
>
> --

Brian Modra   Land line: +27 23 5411 462
Mobile: +27 79 69 77 082
5 Jan Louw Str, Prince Albert, 6930
Postal: P.O. Box 2, Prince Albert 6930
South Africa
http://www.zwartberg.com/

От: zhong ming wu
Сообщение: Re: warm standby possible with 8.1?
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Performance statistics