Re: can I get a bit more attribute out of \dt directive?

От Harald Fuchs
Тема Re: can I get a bit more attribute out of \dt directive?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In article <dcc563d10910201344t6ec78e82hb67aaac471279d89@mail.gmail.com>,
Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> writes:

> Do you mean when the table was modified (i.e. alter table add column)
> or when the data in the table was changed?  If it's when the table was
> changed, the easiest way is to store that in the comment for the table
> whenever you alter it.

Highly interesting.  I put an "EXECUTE 'COMMENT ON TABLE ...'" into an
AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE OR DELETE trigger, and this indeed works.  Does
anyone see a drawback in modifying a table comment very often?