Re: postgresql crushed with XLogWrite error

От Tsirkin Evgeny
Тема Re: postgresql crushed with XLogWrite error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks!
Now another two questions:
Is there any official bug report on this that i can show to
my boss?
Should i upgrade to 7.3.4 to fix that bug or it is better to get newly
version?
What i need is to restore my corrupted db from the tape ,upgrade postgresql
(say from rpm) and just start the server.I don't want to do all the dump -
restore
thing.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:49:13 -0500, Andrew Sullivan
<andrew@libertyrms.info> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 02:14:37PM +0200, Tsirkin Evgeny wrote:
>>  Hello dear list!
>>  I am using postgresql 7.3.3 .Last night the errors occured.
>                              ^
>
>>  by now ,but what happened?Is that a known bug?What to do next time?
>
> Yes, it's a known bug, and is the very reason 7.3.4 was released.
> Upgrade.

Сообщение: Re: postgresql crushed with XLogWrite error
Сообщение: Re: postgresql crushed with XLogWrite error