Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1

От: Mark Felder
Тема: Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:20:55 -0500, Christoph Berg
<> wrote:

> Hi,
> this is more of a report than a question, because we thought this
> would be interesting to share.
> We recently (finally) migrated an Request Tracker 3.4 database running
> on 8.1.19 to 9.2.4. The queries used by rt3.4 are sometimes weird, but
> 8.1 coped without too much tuning. The schema looks like this:

What version of DBIx-SearchBuilder do you have on that server? The RT guys
usually recommend you have the latest possible so RT is performing the
most sane/optimized queries possible for your database. I honestly don't
know if it will make a difference for you, but it's worth a shot.