Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Re: Mark Felder 2013-05-13 <op.ww1gv9fd34t2sn@markf.office.supranet.net>
> What version of DBIx-SearchBuilder do you have on that server? The
> RT guys usually recommend you have the latest possible so RT is
> performing the most sane/optimized queries possible for your
> database. I honestly don't know if it will make a difference for
> you, but it's worth a shot.

That's a "never touch a running system" kind of machine there, we are
happy that they let us finally upgrade at least the PostgreSQL part of
the setup, so changing any perl libs there is out of the question.

The version is libdbix-searchbuilder-perl 1.26-1 from Debian Sarge/3.1
*cough*.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Сообщение: Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1
Сообщение: Re: RT3.4 query needed a lot more tuning with 9.2 than it did with 8.1