Re: BCC55 and libpq 8.2

От CN
Тема Re: BCC55 and libpq 8.2
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:57:00 -0500 (EST), Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
wrote:

> I have created the following patch based on your description of how to
> get BCC compiled.  Please let me know how it works against a stock
> PostgreSQL 8.2.X and I can include the patch in 8.2.2.

I tried the CVS version just now and noticed that

(1) I have to do "ln -s libpq.rc.in libpq.rc".
(2) File blibpqdll.def is missing. I then got one from
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/cmd/postgres/postgresql-8.1.4/src/interfaces/libpq/blibpqdll.def

Then it compiles fine and appears to work with _old_ libwine.

By the way, I have not received any response to BUG #2827. Hopefully
someone will help.

Regards,

CN