Re: single transaction vs multiple transactions

От Jens Schipkowski
Тема Re: single transaction vs multiple transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

PostgreSQL offers some proprietary SQL parameters and commands which
easily solves such problems.
If you are sure PostgreSQL is the DB for your app forever ;) , you could
use this parameters and commands.

Here a possible resolution for your problem.
DELETE FROM x USING tmp WHERE x.y=tmp.z;

Please read the extensive documentation of PostgreSQL first, before
posting.

CU,
Jens

--