Re: Database corruption with Postgre 7.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1?

От aurora
Тема Re: Database corruption with Postgre 7.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1?
Дата
Re: Database corruption with Postgre 7.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1?  ("Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
 From your experience do you expect the database would run into this from
time to time that requires DBA's interventions? Is so it would become a
problem for our customers because our product is a standalone system. We
don't intend to expose the Postgre database underneath.

wy