Re: Database corruption with Postgre 7.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1?

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Database corruption with Postgre 7.4.2 on FreeBSD 6.1?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It shouldnt run into these problems from time to time, that kind of a scenario only happened to me once so dont know exactly how often this can happen. But a recommendation from my end will be to upgrade to the newer PostgreSQL version as you are using an old release. Also try running some disk check utlities to see if your hardware is in a good condition.

Thanks,
--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)