Re: [GENERAL] Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java

От Никоноров Григорий
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks al for the answers !!! I solve my problem uninstalling source
PostgreSQL and installed from binarys. I use JDBC driver from
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/. Now all work fine. :)

p.s. Unfortunately i dont solve problem how to compile postgreSQL with
java but found very easy method to install PostgreSQL with full java
support from binarys.

Grigory.

--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/