Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
marcelo schrieb am 14.07.2017 um 13:59:
> Could I select a specific schema in the connection string? Say, by example database=mydb.schemanumbertwo ?

The JDBC driver does indeed support that:

   jdbc:postgresql://localhost/somedatabase?currentSchema=some_schema

I think in the backround it then simply runs a

   set search_path = some_schema;

after the connection has been established.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What is exactly a schema?