Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver schrieb am 26.05.2017 um 23:41:
>> If that's coming from port/dynloader/win32.c, as I think it must be
>> because the non-conformant-to-message-style-guidelines phrase "unknown
>> error" appears nowhere else in our tree, then that's an error code that
>> FormatMessage doesn't recognize.  Anybody have a clue what it means?
>

> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681382(v=vs.85).aspx
>
> "The System Error Codes are very broad. Each one can occur in one of
> many hundreds of locations in the system. Consequently the
> descriptions of these codes cannot be very specific. Use of these
> codes requires some amount of investigation and analysis. You need to
> note both the programmatic and the run-time context in which these
> errors occur. Because these codes are defined in WinError.h for
> anyone to use, sometimes the codes are returned by non-system
> software. Sometimes the code is returned by a function deep in the
> stack and far removed from your code that is handling the error."
>

> ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND
>
>      126 (0x7E)
>
>      The specified module could not be found.

I thought so as well, but as I said the "trace" from ProcessMonitor didn't show any errors.

It didn't even log an attempt to load that dll.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 10 Beta1 - pg_upgrade fails on Windows 10