Re: [JDBC] Postgres 10 partitioned tables

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [JDBC] Postgres 10 partitioned tables
Дата
Re: Postgres 10 partitioned tables  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have updated the patch to also include proper handling of the new identity columns. getColumns() now returns YES for
IS_AUTOINCREMENT

I tried to find out how to do this via Github, but the Github manual only says I need to push my commit to a branch,
buteven if I create a local tracking branch I can't push that, so I am a bit lost (never worked with Github before and
gititself doesn't like me anyway)

Вложения