Re: [JDBC] Postgres 10 partitioned tables

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] Postgres 10 partitioned tables
Дата
Re: Postgres 10 partitioned tables  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas,

Thanks!

So for github you need to clone the repo into your own. Then add your repo as a remote to the pgjdbc repo. Then you can push to your repo on a different branch and create pull requests.