Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Steve Crawford schrieb am 17.03.2017 um 20:15:
> I'm aware of all those dates. Also that 9.6 has been out for
> six-months, and that RHEL/CentOS 5 are listed among the currently
> supported versions at https://yum.postgresql.org/.
>
> The question remains - does anyone know where I might find packages so I don't have to compile them myself?

You can download the binaries (no RPM) from here:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload

Or an installer:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

От: Steve Crawford
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6