Re: Why are a lot of ROLLBACK queries in idle state

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Why are a lot of ROLLBACK queries in idle state
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
rajan schrieb am 20.11.2016 um 07:38:
> thanks for the reply.
>
> how do I kill these idle sessions? And if I do, will it cause any issues?

Why do you think you need to kill them?

An idle connection is not really a problem and keeping them around for re-use is exactly what connection pools are
doing.

If you think those connections are a problem, you should rather investigate why your applications doesn't close, not
blindlykill them.