Re: Why are a lot of ROLLBACK queries in idle state

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Why are a lot of ROLLBACK queries in idle state
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
rajan schrieb am 18.11.2016 um 10:55:
> When querying the pg_stat_acitivity I find a lot of ROLLBACK queries in idle
> state. Can someone help me know why?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> select query, state, waiting, query_start from pg_stat_activity where query
> ilike '%rollback%';

The _session_ is idle, not the query.

Quote from the manual:

If the session is idle, the "query" column of pg_stat_activity shows the last executed statement in that session.

So this simply means all those sessions properly ended their transaction using a ROLLBACK statement.