Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Unable to connect to 9.5 via JDBC driver 1207
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas Kellerer schrieb am 02.02.2016 um 21:10:
> I am currently not in the office, but I will see if I can reproduce that tomorrow.

I tried to reproduce this, but unfortunately I couldn't. And the server logs are also
no longer available (being just a development/test database)

One thing that might be interesting: the database was migrated from 9.4 to 9.5 using pg_upgrade

And the error occurred after the first start of 9.5. When I got the error, I remembered
the experience that was reported to me, that switching the drivers helped. So I switched the
driver (1206) and the connection worked. Now using 1207 again, the error unfortunately
does not occur any more.

The _server_ changed it's IP address at some point, I am not sure when that was or if
that is important at all.

As I can't reproduce this any longer, I'm fine with just disposing this as "probably a user error"

Thomas