Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Alexandre Leclerc <aleclerc@ipso.ca> wrote:
> Thank you guys. I wanted to rush and vacuum the other tables and try, but I
> decided to make a copy. This is actually running. (Enough mistakes in one
> day to not take the time to do it.)
>
> After that we try to launch the DB and hopefully it will be working good
> enough before the next maintenance. Else, a big week-end is coming.

Don't forget to schedule an upgrade to at least 8.2 since 8.1 is
considered  broken and unsupported / unsupportable on windows.  8.3
changes some casting behaviour so you might want to wait until you can
test / fix code to go there, but 8.2 is usually a painless upgrade
from 8.1

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel & transaction "liberation"
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full (PG 8.1) - Urgent help needed - Cancel &transaction "liberation"