Re: subversion vs cvs

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: subversion vs cvs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
   Marc> On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Sailesh Krishnamurthy wrote:   >> Which brings me to another question .. has anybody
considered  >> using subversion instead of CVS ?

   Marc> Why?  not that I'm for a chance from something that isn't   Marc> broken, but what advantages does subversion
giveus over   Marc> what we already have?

I've had plenty of pain with cvs in terms of directories not being
first-class etc .. but I don't really contribute to pgsql so you guys
probably don't have the same experience.

I was just curious as it looks like eventually subversion (or arch :-)
will be an alternative to cvs.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: bug in 7.4 SET WITHOUT OIDs
От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: linked list rewrite