Re: subversion vs cvs

От David Garamond
Тема Re: subversion vs cvs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sailesh Krishnamurthy wrote:
> I've had plenty of pain with cvs in terms of directories not being
> first-class etc .. but I don't really contribute to pgsql so you guys
> probably don't have the same experience.
>
> I was just curious as it looks like eventually subversion (or arch :-)
> will be an alternative to cvs.

Eventually it (either subversion, or arch, or something else) will. You
just have to be patient :-) The movement will be very slow, we'll
probably see Apache 1.3.x disappear first before we see CVS disappear.

It _is_ frustrating to have to use something new, especially something
so frequently used like source control tool.

--
dave