Re: autovacuum daemon stops doing work after about an hour

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: autovacuum daemon stops doing work after about an hour
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The world rejoiced as mendola@bigfoot.com (Gaetano Mendola) wrote:
> I think is a good Idea put a fflush after:
>
> fprintf(LOGOUTPUT, "[%s] %s\n", timebuffer, logentry);

I thought I had put fflush()es at all the interesting locations...

Apparently it was an error to not go to the effort of making sure it
worked well on FreeBSD.  (It was on my list, but I never got the Round
Tuits...)  There's an AMD-64 box coming in soon, targeted at FreeBSD,
so that should change...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?

Сообщение: Re: autovacuum daemon stops doing work after about an hour
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum daemon stops doing work after about an hour