Re: Disk Encryption - Postgresql vs. Oracle

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Disk Encryption - Postgresql vs. Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Martha Stewart called it a Good Thing when pgman@candle.pha.pa.us (Bruce Momjian) wrote:
> Wow, nice analysis.  Should this be in our documentation somewhere?

Suggest a suitable section and I'd be more than happy to send in a
patch adding this in.  The only place I see pgcrypto referred to
(which ought to be a pointer to "right place") is in the release
notes.  Or perhaps this is an item for FAQ.html?
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/slony.html

Сообщение: Re: Disk Encryption - Postgresql vs. Oracle
Сообщение: Re: Disk Encryption - Postgresql vs. Oracle