Re: High Available Software Technologies Support About Postgres

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: High Available Software Technologies Support About Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Oops! li-jiang.liu@bull.net was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> I want to kown if the Postgres can support High Available(HA) in
> verson 8.

We're running some PostgreSQL 7.4 instances on the IBM HACMP system
for AIX.

That being readily "supportible," I can't readily conceive of a reason
why PostgreSQL version 8 would not also work perfectly well.
--
output = reverse("gro.gultn" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/lsf.html

Сообщение: Re: question about wal and point in time recovery
Сообщение: Re: question about wal and point in time recovery