Getting a list of a table's attributes that are sortable sorted by uniqueness

От Tim Landscheidt
Тема Getting a list of a table's attributes that are sortable sorted by uniqueness
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I frequently use pg_dump to dump databases and compare them
with diff.  To get rid of most "false positives", I'd like
to patch pg_dump to sort the table so that its dumped order
isn't changed more than necessary by insertions & Co.
 So I'm looking for a query that will return a list of a
table's attributes that are sortable (e. g. no XML fields)
and sorted by "uniqueness", i. e. first attributes repre-
senting the primary key, then other unique keys, then the
rest.
 Before I dive into the depths of PostgreSQL's system cata-
logues, has anyone already solved this problem?

TIA,
Tim

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: