Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when adnandursun@asrinbilisim.com.tr would write:
> We sometime discuss here for geographic system datatypes
> and feature. First, a database must have real database
> features, not extreme features.

Oh, but it would be so much better if we could call the next version "PostgreSQL 8.1 Extreme Edition"
because it was so much more "extreme."

That way we could get skateboarders to do promotional appearances.
And Vin Diesel for a "XXX" appearance...  :-)
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/slony.html

Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1