Re: date formatting and tab-complete patch

От Manuel Sugawara
Тема Re: date formatting and tab-complete patch
Дата
Re: date formatting and tab-complete patch  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> We don't add features in 7.X.X releases, so it will have to wait for
> 7.3.  Sorry.

That's OK for me, since I already maintain my own version of postgres
with "features" that may not be useful for every one, or not
acceptable due "backwards compatibility" constrains. However waiting
about a year for those small changes to appear in the official
release is, IMHO, too much waiting :-(.

Regards,
Manuel.