Re: [INTERFACES] ERROR: RestrictionClauseSelectivity: bad value -1.998477

От Stefan Hornburg
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ERROR: RestrictionClauseSelectivity: bad value -1.998477
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Dirk Lutzebaeck <lutzeb@aeccom.com> writes:

> Stefan Hornburg writes:
>
>  > The above error lurks in my Apache logs. I'm totally puzzled about the
>  > cause. I'm trying to use authentification from a Postgres database with:
>
> I have seen this also. Find out the table, copy it, drop the old one,
> rename it. This worked for me. Take care of oid references to your
> records in your table.
>
> Dirk

After searching the archives, it seems that it is indeed a PostgreSQL
problem. A better workaround is to issue the SQL statement
"VACUUM ANALYZE".

Ciao    Racke

--
LinuXia - Solutions of Cool Competence - Internetprogramming and more
D-30163 Hannover, Waldstraße 4, 0511-393656 (Coming soon: www.linuxia.de)