ERROR: RestrictionClauseSelectivity: bad value -1.998477

От Stefan Hornburg
Тема ERROR: RestrictionClauseSelectivity: bad value -1.998477
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
The above error lurks in my Apache logs. I'm totally puzzled about the
cause. I'm trying to use authentification from a Postgres database with:

- Apache 1.3.4/mod_ssl 2.1.7
- Postgres 6.4
- mod_auth_pgsql 0.1
- Linux 2.0.33/libc5

Apache configuration:

<Location /ecoservice/offer/>
AuthPGSQLDatabase cex
AuthPGSQLUserTable company
AuthPGSQLUserField login
AuthPGSQLPasswordField passwd
AuthName "Cex Inner Area"
AuthType basic

require valid-user
</Location>

The login and passwd fields are empty, but that should result in a
"Authentification failed" box.

This one works fine:

<LocationMatch /ecoservice/(admin|compedit)/>
AuthPGSQLDatabase cex
AuthPGSQLUserTable admin
AuthPGSQLUserField login
AuthPGSQLPasswordField passwd
AuthName "Cex Admin Area"
AuthType basic

require valid-user
</LocationMatch>

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia - Solutions of Cool Competence - Internetprogramming and more
D-30163 Hannover, Waldstraße 4, 0511-393656 (Coming soon: www.linuxia.de)