Re: binary data storage

От Doug McNaught
Тема Re: binary data storage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martín Marqués <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:

> That's the problem, at least with PHP! I can't see any reference to the
> column of type oid in the functions, so where is it storing the data, or
> getting the data from?

Hmmm, I'm not sure where your problem is.  You need to include the OID
column in whatever table you're defining--it's not magically created
for you.

-Doug
--
Doug McNaught       Wireboard Industries      http://www.wireboard.com/

      Custom software development, systems and network consulting.
      Java PostgreSQL Enhydra Python Zope Perl Apache Linux BSD...