Re: binary data storage

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: binary data storage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Vie 05 Abr 2002 14:07, Doug McNaught wrote:
> Martín Marqués <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:
> > That's the problem, at least with PHP! I can't see any reference to the
> > column of type oid in the functions, so where is it storing the data, or
> > getting the data from?
>
> Hmmm, I'm not sure where your problem is.  You need to include the OID
> column in whatever table you're defining--it's not magically created
> for you.

I create a table with lots of columns, with diferent data types, and one in
particular with type oid.

Now, I want to do an insert of a row, in which I add data to all the columns
except the oid column, in which I want to insert a file. How do I make the
insert with PHP, in a way that the info of row and the file loaded in the oid
column are really in the same row.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?