Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Benjamin Krajmalnik <kraj@illumen.com> wrote:
> Initially I did not specify anything - just followed the instructions in the README.
> If I ignore the errors and go to edit the configuration options, I am missing quite a few keys from the information
inthe readme.

> This is what the configuration shows:
>  WX_CONFIG_PATH                   WX_CONFIG_PATH-NOTFOUND

The option above looks like the problem. You need to set that to the
location of the wx-config script - for example, on OSX I use:
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE                 ReleaseCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/localCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES
ppc;i386CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT               /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdkSTATIC_BUILD                     ONWX_CONFIG_PATH
                 /usr/local/bin/wx-configWX_DEBUG                         OFF

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8
Сообщение: Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8