Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Initially I did not specify anything - just followed the instructions in the README.
If I ignore the errors and go to edit the configuration options, I am missing quite a few keys from the information in
thereadme.

This is what the configuration shows:
                                                   Page 1 of 1CMAKE_AR                         /usr/bin/ar
                                                                       CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE                 Release
                                                                                CMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE             ON
                                                                                         CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
 /usr/bin/c++                                                                                     CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS

CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG           -g
        CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL       -Os -DNDEBUG
                 CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE          -O3 -DNDEBUG
                          CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO   -O2 -g
                                   CMAKE_C_COMPILER                 /usr/bin/gcc
                                            CMAKE_C_FLAGS
                                                     CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG              -g
                                                              CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL         -Os -DNDEBUG
                                                                       CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE            -O3 -DNDEBUG
                                                                                CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO     -O2 -g
                                                                                         CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS

CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
        CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZE
                 CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
                          CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITH
                                   CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
                                            CMAKE_LINKER                     /usr/bin/ld
                                                     CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM               /usr/local/bin/gmake
                                                              CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
                                                                       CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBU
                                                                                CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINS
                                                                                         CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELE

CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELW
        CMAKE_NM                         /usr/bin/nm
                 CMAKE_OBJCOPY                    /usr/bin/objcopy
                          CMAKE_OBJDUMP                    /usr/bin/objdump
                                   CMAKE_RANLIB                     /usr/bin/ranlib
                                            CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
                                                     CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBU
                                                              CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINS
                                                                       CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELE
                                                                                CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELW
                                                                                         CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH
 OFF                                                                                              CMAKE_STRIP
          /usr/bin/strip
CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS        OFF
        CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE           OFF
                 STATIC_BUILD                     ON
                          WX_CONFIG_PATH                   WX_CONFIG_PATH-NOTFOUND
                                   WX_DEBUG                         OFF

Сообщение: Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8
Сообщение: Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8